Communication Protocol: NB-IoT, LoRaWAN
Power Supply: 6500mAH Lithium battery
Standby Time: > 4 Years
Working Temperature: -40 ℃ ~ +85 ℃
Frequency Band Support: B1/B3/B5/B8/B20/B28 (NM-IoT), 433/470/868/915/923 MHz (LoRaWAN)
Protocol Support: UDP/TCP/COAP
Optional Types: Single/Double barrels
Shell Material: ABS
Functions and Characteristics
- Adopting international advanced infrared distance measuring sensor
- Intelligent judgement of whether the trash can is full or not
- Supporting serial port configuration (UDP/TCP/COAP, Target IP, LoRaWAN access mode, etc.)
- Supporting serial port debugging information, log output
- Supporting mainstream IoT platforms
- Supporting heartbeat message, state change alarm, abnormal condition alarm, etc.
- Applicable in monitoring the state of trash bin in municipal region, scenic spots and campus.