According to Australian Fire Protection Regulation, All Fire Emergency Exit Lights require checks to the 2 hours battery life reserve batteries every 6 months, a big cost on labor and a big problem for the working place.
The New Patent Pioneer NB IoT Fire Emergency Exit Light is the online solution to solve this annoying nuisance. It can remotely shut down its own 240V power feed in the system and reports its LED status for the 2 hours online.
The Solution consists of a durable appearance light, circuit SMT patch, and an NB IoT microprocessor control technology ensuring stable performance. This product has implementation in airports, high-speed railway, subway, large shopping malls, hotels, office buildings and other public places, vital in emergency situations for evacuation or escape direction.
Features and Benefits
- Wireless communication adopts NB-IoT wireless communication technology with strong transmission capacity.
- Wall or Ceiling Surface Mounted.
- Quick and simple option available.
- Cinema/Theatre option available.
- 10 Years LED Life.
- Extremely Low Maintenance.
- Up to 60% Energy Saving.
- Platform software and App, offer more convenient and flexible application.
- Monitor Exit Light BOX status in real time on line:
- Main voltage
- Main electric current
- Remote 240V power on and off
- Battery voltage
- Internal resistance of battery
- LED status
|Power Source||220V±10% 50/60Hz|
|Battery||Rechargeable Battery as Standard|
|NBIoT Bandwidth||B1 B3 B8 B5 B20 B28|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||450mm×50mm×180mm or other sizes|